How to Consign
If you are interested in consigning the Fall 2019 MOMsMart sale, please follow these simple steps.
Current HAMOM Members:
- Email us at email@example.com, and we will send you the link!
- All member consignors are required to work at least one shift during MOMsMart. Shifts are first come, first served.
- If this is the first time you've consigned, the MOMsMart Coordinators (firstname.lastname@example.org) will provide the link to register.
- Non-members will be charged a $5.00 fee to consign. This fee will be deducted from your commission check.
- NOTE: Outside consignors must consign at least 20 items in order to consign.
- Non-Members are welcomed and encouraged to participate in the sale. There will be a $5.00 consignor's fee and you will receive 72% of your sales.
- Current Members are required to work one shift, and will receive 80% of their total sales.
- Current Members who work TWO shifts (1 required + 1 extra) will receive 82% of their total sales, and shop early.
- Current Members who work THREE shifts (1 required + 2 extra) will receive 84% of their total sales, and shop early.
- Current Members who work FOUR or more shifts (1 required + 3 or more extra) will receive 86% of their total sales, and shop early.
- MOMsMart Committee Members and Board Members will receive 88% of their total sales, and shop early.
- Any consignor who refers a new consignor will receive an additional 2% commission!
We will cap commissions at 95%.
Failure to follow the tagging instructions will result in a 10% penalty from your sales.